You Are Reading

1

Mini Haul ! =)

Vanessa Thursday, February 10, 2011


Hello again!! , so I recently went to Sally's and Ulta and just wanted to share with all what I got. I'm excited to try the Awakening China Glaze looks so beautiful in the bottle.

EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit
China Glaze Thataway
China Glaze Awakening
China Glaze Pure elegance
Too Faced Glamour to go pocket palette
NYX Silver Pearl Eyeshadow single


China Glaze - Pure Elegance

China Glaze - Thataway


China Glaze - Awakening

Have you tried some of this products? What do you think about them?

Thanks for reading dolls! . =)




1 comments:

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi!! I really like your blog.. I follow you! :D
... maybe if your want, you could visit my blog too ( I hopew your like it ad follow me back ;) )
kisses from México city!
http://modacapitalblog.com

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Guilty little Pleasures