You Are Reading

6

MAC Wonder Woman Treats and more

Vanessa Wednesday, March 9, 2011 , , ,


Hi dolls, finally bought some treats from the Wonder Woman collection, I picked up Defiance Eyeshadow quad and Marquis 'D lipstick, I've read mixed reviews on both but I just fell in love with all the shades, everything I picked complements my skin tone. While I was there also picked two more lipsticks, Viva Glam Gaga and Cosmo.

Here are the pictures.

Some people seem to have a problem with the packaging for the WW collection but I just think is fun and bold, comic style is the only right way they could portray Wonder Woman.


The Defiance quad is actually lovely on all skin tones. The only shade that could be a tad too light for deeper skin tones would be the Defiance, which is an iridescent white pink, but even that would look nice as a highlight color under the brow. :)



Marquis 'D lipstick is a sandy cream peach (Lustre finish)
Viva Glam Gaga is a blue based pink, very pigmented and creamy (Lustre finish)
Cosmo lipstick is a neutral pink with soft brown undertones (Amplified Creme finish)


Overall I'm really happy with all, if you want a swatch or a full review let me know in the comment section :)

6 comments:

Elle said...

Why do I not own cosmo lipstick?
Insane!
I got marquise'd to!
I'm a new follower
check out my blog to and follow if you like!
Thanks.. Stay in touch
xoxo Elle
http://ellastraciabella.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

@Elle : I know the lipstick color is gorgeous. I'd love to check out your blog, thanks :)

ana said...

Cosmo is on my wishlist as for marquise'd that's the one I wanted but when I got to the store I fell in love with spitfire. Gaga is beautiful as is gaga2.

Vanessa said...

@anabelle : Spitfire is on my wishlist and will arrive soon :), Thanks for your comment.

NonSoloMakeUp! said...

Ciao!!Sono una tua nuova follower!!Se ti va passa da me!!;)

http://chepassionemakeupmania.blogspot.com/

Vanessa said...

@NonSoloMakeUp : Grazie per essere diventata follower del mio blog, Grazie mille :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Guilty little Pleasures